Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection is an app by Kerberos Productions Inc.. Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection is the original Sword of the Stars games and the three expansions Born of Blood, A Murder of Crows and Argos Naval Yard. It is the yea...
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection Review
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection is an app developed by Kerberos Productions Inc.. Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection is the original Sword of the Stars games and the three expansions Born of Blood, A Murder of Crows and Argos Naval Yard.
It is the year 2405, and human scientists have discovered a new technology that allows travel from star to star at speeds faster than light. But tragedy strikes, as Earth is ravaged by an alien force. The dawning of a new era was stymied by a grim, new reality...
Sword of the Stars:
- 4 distinct races - Human, Hiver, Tarkas and Liir
- A powerful state of the art engine delivers breathtaking graphics and robust game play
- Each race has a unique mode of transport between star systems, creating very different styles of play
- Over 150 distinct technologies to research on a dynamic tech tree
- Over 40 weapons from six different weapon classes
- Players can design and build ships from three size classes - Destroyer, Cruiser, and Dreadnought
- Up to 8 players can play against the AI and one another over LAN or online
- Choose from a variety of scenario campaigns to play alone or with friends
- Play as the merciless Zuul Slavers with over 90 brand-new ship sections and their unique drive system – the Tunnel Drive
- Over 25 additional technologies
- 15 more weapons you can add to your ship designs
- New ship sections for the original four races, including: War, Projector, Boarding, and a new type of defense satellite – the Torpedo Defense Platform
- 4 additional galactic encounters, a new grand menace, plus 3 unique scenarios and 6 original maps
- New game features, including Slavery, Trade Routes, and Diplomatic Communications
- A New Sixth race – The Morrigi
- New Ship Sections - Over a dozen new ship sections
- Unique ‘Grav Flock’ Drive System for Morrigi
- 15 new weapons
- 27 new technologies and the new Xeno-Cultural and Drones tech tree
- Drone carrying ships in all three size classes
- Construction ships, a variety of orbital stations, spy ships, police cutters, and more
- A whole new set of GUI enhancements and additions
- 19 new technologies
- Over 75 new ship section to build
- 10 new weapons / 3 New Scenarios
- Single Player / Multi-player with co-op scenario maps