Passport Photo ID Studio is an app designed by Handy Apps. Passport Photo ID Studio was first published on November 28, 2020. Passport Photo ID Studio is accessible on Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Passport Photo ID Studio is compatible . The most current version is 1.1 Before downloading Passport Photo ID St...
Passport Photo ID Studio Review
Passport Photo ID Studio is an app by Handy Apps. Passport Photo ID Studio was first published on November 28, 2020. Passport Photo ID Studio is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Passport Photo ID Studio requires . The most current version is 1.1 Before downloading Passport Photo ID Studio consider content rating:
- EveryoneLearn more
Passport Photo ID Studio requires 6.9M of free space on your smartphone.
Passport Photo ID Studio is a completely free ID photo maker app that enables you to create passport photos and any other ID photos in the comfort of your own home and without having to pay a single cent.
All you need is a white backdrop and ample lighting, and by simply following the in-app guidelines, you can begin making professional-looking passport photos and ID photos that will pass the standards set by government agencies worldwide.
Passport Photo ID Studio also allows you to print out the ID/Passport photos you have made, should you require physical hardcopies.
Full list of features include:
1) Create Passport or ID photos using the front or back facing camera
2) Create Passport or ID photos using an existing photo you have already taken previously
3) Pre-set photo sizes for over 100 countries worldwide
4) Export digital copies of various dimensions and compression quality to satisfy the different image size requirements of government agencies worldwide
5) On the printing page, photo positions will automatically be adjusted based on pre-selected photo sizes
6) Print directly from your phone (provided you have Google Cloud Print pre-configured)
7) Completely free of charge!
Download Passport Photo ID Studio now!
Passport Photo ID Studio is brought to you by Handy Apps
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tips for taking a good ID or passport photo:
1) Look straight at the camera. Ensure that the width of head does not exceed half the width of the photo
2) Ensure that the background is plain, white and well lit
3) Try to eliminate shadows that are caused by overhead lighting
4) Minimize the distance between the person being photographed and the background to reduce shadows on the background
5) Include the person's upper body and have space above the head in the screen display of your camera
6) When using the front-facing camera, use both hands to hold your phone so that your shoulders will have equal distance from the camera
Full List of countries supported:
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Korea, Republic of
Republic of the Congo
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates