MarZ: Tactical Base Defense is an application designed by doorfortyfour. MarZ: Tactical Base Defense was first published on . MarZ: Tactical Base Defense is accessible on Steam, Other.Build your defense base to fight back the undead hordes of Mars and secure the future of the red planet. MarZ is a game of strategy and tactical defense where you mus...
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense Review
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense is an application developed by doorfortyfour. MarZ: Tactical Base Defense was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Build your defense base to fight back the undead hordes of Mars and secure the future of the red planet. MarZ is a game of strategy and tactical defense where you must carefully manage your crew and resources as you try to uncover the terrible secrets of the undead.
- 20 mission story campaign: Hold off the zombie hordes and discover the terrible secrets of the red planet across a fully-fledged story campaign with alternate endings
- Skirmish mode: Create customised procedurally-generated skirmishes as you battle back wave after wave of enemies
- Outbreak mode: An intense game mode within Skirmish that brings you one immense zombie horde instead of multiple waves
- Marsform map editor: Use powerful terraforming tools to sculpt custom maps and share on Steam Workshop
- Research update: Increased technology options and unique new upgrades for all towers including repair drones, mines, tesla towers that can teleport zombies, mortars, prism lasers, and more
- Reworked balancing: All three difficulty modes have been improved and updated in line with player feedback
- Twitch Mode: When streaming the game on Twitch, viewers can choose to support or sabotage streamers’ efforts in real-time with powerful Twitch integration tools
- Localisation: Translated into nine languages (English, English (US), German, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish)