DPSS Mobile is an application created by . DPSS Mobile was first published on November 24, 2020. The app is available for Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, DPSS Mobile requires . The most current version is 3.2.2 Before downloading DPSS Mobile consider content rating: EveryoneLearn more DPSS Mobile will take up 6.1M of...
DPSS Mobile Review
DPSS Mobile is an app created by . DPSS Mobile was first published on November 24, 2020. DPSS Mobile is accessible on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, DPSS Mobile requires . The most current version is 3.2.2 Before diving headlong into DPSS Mobile consider content rating:
- EveryoneLearn more
DPSS Mobile requires 6.1M of empty space on your mobile.
LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
- View your EBT balance
- View your case status and benefit information
- Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
- Take a picture or upload photos from your mobile device for submitting your verification documents to your cases
- Take a picture or upload photos from your mobile device for submitting your proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
- View verification uploaded history.
- Contect DPSS YBN Tech Support Team via DPSS Mobile App.
3 login methods to access your case: (1) the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS; (2) the username and password created by you on YBN web portal; (3) Case number plus 2 security question answers.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online at https://www.yourbenefits.laclrs.org/
Log on to Your Benefits Now (YBN) at https://www.yourbenefits.laclrs.org/ to
- View your benefits information
- Submit SAR-7 and QR-7
- View Electronic Notices (eNOA)
- Apply online for CalWorks, CalFresh, Medi-Cal
- View your worker information
- Find your district office location and hours of operation
- Schedule VITA appointment